Wednesday 3 December 2014

my first post


In the unlikely event that this post is being read by someone who is not me - HI
So... I guess this is my first post and it's and an introductory one. Blogging has always been something that I wanted to do and in a moment of madness and (procrastination) I have finally decided to get on with it. The main reason I wanted to make this blog was because of my love for fashion. I love clothes, I love how someone can take a a plain grey top, pair it with a floral skirt and sandals and make it into a gorgeous summery outfit! Then they can take the same top but, this time putting it under a black pinafore dress and adding boots and a scarf and turn it into something completely different!!!

But the best thing is that there is  never just right or wrong in fashion its up to the individual. For me it allows me to express myself in a way words could not. So in light of this, the bulk (hehehe) of the blog will be fashion related. Just me, my clothes and I

So to summarize this blog will be me posting what's in or what my take of the season is, clothes that I have my eye on and outfits that I have put together. However,there will also probably be other bits and bobs in my blog (probably food related) and the odd rant or funny story may make its way on to the page.
So that's it!  I guess, that sums up my blog - fashion and other stuff (that's probably what I should have called it) but I am going to end this here before I start internal monologuing  and begin writing my second post .

Wish me luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment