Wednesday 3 December 2014

winter jumpers




Here is my second post- yes SECOND post. Not quite as exciting as the first! but still pretty cool. Although we are in the middle of winter as I am posting this, I have decided to blog about 3 veryy different winter look I put together all very different but all that I love equally.


winter jumpers
mis-matched for autumn1. Is a punky, edgy winter look, but also a very cosy one. I love red. It is christmassy and bright and festive and always stands out. It looks fantastic against black and looks awesome in winter.  My favourite part of the outfit though is the boots! water proof and cold proof they are the perfect winter shoe wear. To complete the look I would probably add a beanie and maybe a parka or leather jacket













2. I love this look so much. It is a mismatch of different styles but it works (or I hope it does at least). The coat is in my opinion on trend and it means you get to wear pastels in winter- which is always a bonus! Cross body bags are also on trend right now and give the look a vintage, retro feel!
Add tights and hats and gloves to make it more wintery.






autumn chic




 3. last but not least is probably my favourite look. Its a very chic look. I can imagine this look being worn whilst walking past bundles of orange leaves while going to work with a coffee in hand. The boots are gorgeous and so understated. But the best thing is the skirt which is what completes the look, it stands out yet blends in with winter. Its almost verging on retro but has a modern on trend twist.








hope these looks don't offend anyone's eyesight and if you happen to read this post please comment with any opinions or tips - thanks and happy winter!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment